Crossing the Line (Pushing the Limits, #1.5) - Katie McGarry This review was first posted on Music, Books and Tea.I love how novellas are used to bridge the gap between books in a series, and are used as a way to highlight sometimes forgotten about characters. They’re short, and most of the time I’m okay with that, but there are a few exceptions. Crossing the Line had me desperately wishing for a full-sized novel about Lincoln and Lila, as it was just so damn good to read!The relationship between Lila and Lincoln was incredible. I already knew from Pushing the Limits that Katie McGarry was able to write some intense yet still romantic scenes, and she really did not disappoint when it came to this novella! Lila had me screaming at her for not hearing Lincoln out, and Lincoln had me screaming at him for not telling Lila the truth when he should have done! It was easy to see that Lila and Lincoln were made for one another, as their chemistry was so undeniable and their characters became at least ten times more vivid when they were around each other.I like how certain parts of the story were only touched on, for example, Lincoln’s sister resisted building any kind of bond with her child, but there was still enough information for it to stick in my mind. It was little teasers like that which had me desperately pining for a full-length book about this pair, because I just want to know every little detail about them.Crossing the Line has left me with seriously bad character hangovers. I so want more from Lila and Lincoln’s lives. I need an extended happily ever after!