Will Grayson, Will Grayson - 'John Green',  'David Levithan' This review was first posted on Music, Books and TeaAllow me to start this off by saying that I am a huge John Green fan. I've read Looking for Alaska so many times, I absolutely adore the story, and his writing is absolutely fantastic. I wanted to read something else by him, and seeing as I've misplaced my copy of Paper Towns, I picked this up instead, and began reading.The story alternates between the two Will Graysons. The first, Green's Grayson, I found extremely likeable right from the off. I mean, he wrote a letter (and signed it) to the school newspaper defending his friend's right to be huge, gay and a member of the football team. The writing style of this first chapter was so easy to get into. Not only are we introduced to Will Grayson, but we're introduced to Tiny Cooper and Jane. All these characters seem so likeable. They seem like they'd be the people I'd hang out with if I went to Evanston.Then Levithan's Grayson was introduced, and I disliked him. Intensely. I could kind of understand why he acted the way he did, but I found it so hard to connect with him. I found myself desperately wanting to finish his chapters, but looking back on the book now, his chapters are important to the story, and at the end, if it weren't for him, we wouldn't have had the ending that we got.Normally I'm not that fussed about secondary characters. I can take them or leave them. Not Tiny Cooper. He literally stole every single scene he was in. I want there to be an actual musical made of his life. I want to have Tiny Cooper in my life. Because he was that amazing. I adored him. I adored how he fell in and out of love more times than he changed his socks. He was such a central character to this book, and, dare I say it, if he hadn't have been in the book, this book would not have been as wonderful as it was. Really.I adored this book, and I'm very much looking forward to reading more books by Green and Levithan.