Mine Till Midnight  - Lisa Kleypas This review was first posted on Music, Books and TeaI loved the first book that I read by Lisa Kleypas, so I knew I was going to have to check out more of her work as soon as I possibly could. So you can imagine how happy I was to stumble across Mine Till Midnight, and it certainly did not disappoint! I really enjoyed this historical romance, it was the first book I’d read in this genre in a long while, but I know it definitely won’t be the last. I liked how the love interest in Mine Till Midnight was a gypsy. It’s not all that conventional, but Kleypas tackled it well and made Cam a very realistic character. The chemistry between Cam and Amelia was great! At times I found myself wishing they would just accept one another’s love but at the same time I didn’t, because that would have brought the book to an end, which I really didn’t want!I really felt sorry for Amelia, she tried really hard to keep her family somewhat respectable, but generally failed! Lord Ramsay, Amelia’s brother Leo, was an absolute pig, however, and I really didn’t believe he deserved the second chances his family kept giving him!Mine Till Midnight introduced me to some very interesting characters, and I will certainly be exploring each one with the rest of this entertaining series.