Nights in Rodanthe - Nicholas Sparks My second Sparks venture. I don't really know what to say about this. I'm turning into a Sparks fan, I can feel it already! This was a nice, short, page-turner - I completed it in around 4 hours. I liked the concept of how the story was told - the 'flashback' retelling was a nice touch to the story.I kind of found it difficult to connect with Paul and Adrienne...although I'm guessing that it's because they were a good 30-40 years older than me, although I could appreciate their relationship and the love that they felt for each other. I honestly did believe they were in love with each other...although a part of me was screaming 'they can't be in love! They only met yesterday!' Overall, I enjoyed this book. I'm pleased I read it, although I don't think I'll be reccomending this one to my book-reading friends, seeing as they either a) don't go for the types of books Sparks writes, or b) wouldn't appreciate the relationship of Paul and Adrienne.It's a near tear-jerker too, especially near the end with a letter that Adrienne received, although I didn't cry, I did feel a lump forming in my throat and my eyes started to water!